Return & Exchange Policy
All sales are final. We do not allow returns, refunds and exchanges. Please note that we will not be able to refund or cancel all orders placed.
Wacky Wears only provide return & exchange for the following reasons:
- Defective Item Received
- Inaccurate Item Received
All goods undergo additional steps of quality control before being shipped to you.
In the unlikely event that you receive a wrong or defective product, please e-mail us at email@example.com with a clear picture of the damage within 7 days after you receive your purchase.
We will be in touch with you on the next steps to take.
*As we work by a pre-order basis, return & exchange depends on the availability of the products. If stocks are unavailable, we are able to give you a full refund.
- All defective or incorrect items are to reach us within 14 days of the dispatched date for Singapore orders
- Items must be returned in its original packaging, with hang tags attached and respective plastic packaging
- Shipping fee and return shipping is not refundable
- All return shipping fees will be borne by the customer. However, additional reshipment fees with the reason of receiving defective or wrong products will be covered by us
The following are not considered as defects, and are not eligible for return or exchange:
- For printed merchandise, print placements will defer from piece to piece due to fabric placements. This is not considered a defective item
- Slight size difference or measurement among tees (All measurements are subjected to a 0.5" to 1.5" difference)
- Colour discrepancy due to lighting and other inevitable limitations in photography and tech displays
- Ordered wrong size or item does not fit well
- Loose or accumulated fabric threads. As our tees are custom-made and sewn individually from scratch, each piece may have loose or accumulated threads. This is not a defect as it does not affect the wearability of the tee. You may simply cut off any threads if it is uncomfortable
- Written size labels. There are instances where we might use recycled tag labels to reduce unnecessary wastage
The following are some examples* that are considered as defects, and are eligible for return or exchange:
- Ink or any type of stain found on tee
- Hole found on tee
*If you are unsure whether the tee you received is defected, do send us a photo of the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help rectify from there.
By purchasing with Wacky Wears, you have agreed to the terms mentioned above.
Wacky Wears reserves the right to refuse or reject returns or exchanges if the aforementioned conditions are not met.
Wacky Wears reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.