Handle your garment with care and it will hold its shape better and maintain the print for longer too.
When washing, ALWAYS
• Wash cold: Keep it to 30° (or even colder) it can lead to big energy savings even compared to 40°.
• Wash with similar colours: Always only wash whites with whites, and colour garments with colours.
• Wash Inside Out: It helps keep the print (and colour fabric) from fading.
• Iron inside out: It keeps the print safe from being burnt, warped or faded unnecessarily.
• Tumble Dry: To keep garments lasting for longer avoid tumble drying at all costs.
• Overdo It With Detergent: Be sparing with detergent (within reason) – the less detergent the less damage to your garment.
By purchasing with Wacky Wears, you have agreed to our terms & conditions